Saturday, February 16, 2013

Best Deal TOM Aquarium Overflow Box with Auto Start and Stop, Hosing incl.

TOM Aquarium Overflow Box with Auto Start and Stop, Hosing incl.


TOM Aquarium Overflow Box with Auto Start and Stop, Hosing incl.

TOM TM1352 Aquarium Overflow Box with Auto Start and Stop, Hosing incl. KollerCraft is highly regarded for supplying superior quality, innovative pet products and reliable service. This patented Overflow box with adjustable water flow gate provides surface skimming, removing aquarium surface contaminants. This uniquely designed overflow system allows minimum water to drain back into the sump in the event of elec trical power loss, thus preventing flooding. When the electrical power returns, automatically initiates water flow and starts the filter.

TOM Aquarium Overflow Box with Auto Start and Stop, Hosing incl. Features

It is best to have a proper aquarium for your betta fish ready to go before you take him out from the pet store. Your betta will be fine with this TOM Aquarium Overflow Box with Auto Start and Stop, Hosing incl., because the larger aquariums, the happier he will be.

So, let we see the features on the TOM Aquarium Overflow Box with Auto Start and Stop, Hosing incl. and find if the betta tank above was the best tank for your fish. There are a couple recommended specs on this TOM Aquarium Overflow Box with Auto Start and Stop, Hosing incl. for betta fish:

  • WARNING:
  • CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.

I just got this. I did not know that this is not a stand alone unit. It is suppose to be attached to a sump unit that has a pump made to match this. So I have a refugium and a pump but was looking for an "awesome" overflow box. I was misinformed. I don't know if it was me or the way the product was discribed. I see how the "auto start and stop" would have worked if it was attached to the sump pump and tightened with a hose clamp but without the other unit (which cost like $250+), I don't have an overflow box with all the bells and whistles. Hope my information helps others like me. If you are a aquarium guru who knew better than me, than this is my mistake. Update- Okay. This unit sucks. Now that I took it apart to see how it works, I can clearly say it could have been made better. Save your money. This unit is made with weak plastic (yes, I considered that many aquatic products are made weak and costs a lot but this is weaker). For $100, it should be stronger, designed better and easy to take apart. I did not break mine but even the instruction book warns about breaking it while taking it apart to clean it. Then I realized two of the parts are very hard to remove. I gave this unit a good try and was disappointed.

read more...




Tags: TOM Aquarium Overflow Box with Auto Start and Stop, Hosing incl. Reviews, Cheap TOM Aquarium Overflow Box with Auto Start and Stop, Hosing incl. for $99.99, Buy TOM Aquarium Overflow Box with Auto Start and Stop, Hosing incl. on Sale



No comments:

Post a Comment