Sunday, February 24, 2013

Best Buy biUbe Pure Aquarium with Halogen Light, Clear, 9 Gallons

biUbe Pure Aquarium with Halogen Light, Clear, 9 Gallons


biUbe Pure Aquarium with Halogen Light, Clear, 9 Gallons

The biUbe Pure delivers a new focal and talking point for any room, while the low-maintenance features mean you won't have to spend hours looking after it. The biUbe Pure usesthe same advanced filtration of the award-winning biOrb aquariums coupled with a new look that is perfect for any modern space. The biUbe Pure also incorporates the advanced slim-line LED light that is programmable to simulate a 24 hour light cycle.

biUbe Pure Aquarium with Halogen Light, Clear, 9 Gallons Details

It is best to have a home for your betta fish ready to go before he arrives from the pet store. Your betta will be happy in this biUbe Pure Aquarium with Halogen Light, Clear, 9 Gallons, because the larger fish tank, the happier he will be.

See more key features of this biUbe Pure Aquarium with Halogen Light, Clear, 9 Gallons and find if the betta fish aquarium above was the best tank for your pets. There are a couple key specs on this biUbe Pure Aquarium with Halogen Light, Clear, 9 Gallons for betta fish:

  • WARNING:
  • CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.

I wanted to buy a small aquarium for my bedroom so after doing some research, I decided on a Reef One Aquarium. I really wanted the biOrb Life 45 for the extra gallons and the fact that it doesn't distort the fish, but decided against it because I thought it wasn't worth the price. So, I got the biUbe and I am very satisfied. I have had aquariums since I was young, and though I am no expert by any means, I know that the bigger the tank, the easier it is to maintain. The problem is, I really couldn't fit anything too big in my little bedroom so I thought this aquarium would be perfect and it is. When doing my research, some people advised against these kinds of aquariums, but the people who actually have the tank don't really have too many complaints about them. As long as you're patient and follow directions, you shouldn't have a problem. I gave it 4 stars instead of 5 because of: 1.) The pump that comes with the aquarium is very loud and annoying. If you are putting your tank in a room with lots of white noise, then this shouldn't be a problem, but in a bedroom all I hear is a loud buzzing noise coming from the pump. I immediately replaced the pump with a different brand that produced less noise. Although most air pumps do submit some noise, compared to the one by Reef One, the new one is way better. 2.) The pump that comes with the tank is not known to last very long and requires a replacement within 6 months to a year (some people say less, they even tell you to keep a spare pump for this reason in the book). Do yourself a favor and just purchase the Tetra Whisper 10 gallon air pump here on amazon for $9.99. It's cheaper than biOrb's pump, last longer, and not as noisy. I bought 2 for that price. 3.) Reef One wants you to replace the filter too often and this can be pricey. Talk to some people who have had their biOrb for a while and they will tell you how to prolong the filter pad life. 4.) The aquarium is made of acrylic. While acrylic is much stronger than glass, it scratches so easily. Just be careful not to use anything to rough like paper towels or a rag. I brought a few microfiber clothes to clean the aquarium. The above things are miner and can definitely be worked around. Just keep in mind that pretty much any aquarium smaller than a 20 or 30 gallon requires a little more time and effort. Having known all this before I purchased my biUbe, I absolutely love my tank! It is very beautiful and doesn't take up too much room in my small bedroom because of its shape. P.S. The title for the biUbe from amazon.com wrong. It actually comes with the biOrb Intelligent LED light not the halogen light. UPDATE: Well, I have been having the tank for a few months now and I love it even more everyday. I actually prefer it over the biOrb Life 60, which I also have. I am up to 4 fish now (please follow the directions in only adding 1 or 2 small fish per month, otherwise your tank can crash, killing the fish, and go through a mini cycle if the bio-load gets too overwhelmed). I added a small internal filter behind my bubble tube cover just for some added filtration. If you are worried about the fish being distorted, it's really not that bad at all. You still get a very good view of the fish when they come swimming around. Remember, small tanks take a little more patience, so don't be in a hurry to get a full stock right after your tank is done cycling. Take your time and enjoy!

read more...




Tags: biUbe Pure Aquarium with Halogen Light, Clear, 9 Gallons for sale, Cheap biUbe Pure Aquarium with Halogen Light, Clear, 9 Gallons for $180.99, Buy biUbe Pure Aquarium with Halogen Light, Clear, 9 Gallons on Sale



No comments:

Post a Comment